Eligibility For Application
- GNU offers student exchange program to our partner university students and they may come to study GNU for one or two semester.
If you are interested in exchange program at GNU, please contact your university’s international office and check whether your university has signed student exchange agreement with us.
- One completed application form form 1
- Letters of Recommendation from the Head of the Department
(or Dean of the College) (In English or Korean)
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
(issued by the institution presently being attended) (In English)
- Graduate student must also submit the official Transcript of the Undergraduate
- Official Certificate of Enrollment (issued by the institution presently being attended)
- Copy of applicant's passport
||First Friday of December
||First Friday of June
||End of December
||End of June
|Beginning of the Class
※ Schedule is subject to change.
Documents should be sent to :
Office of International & External Cooperation
Gyeongsang National University 501, Jinju-daero, Jinju, Gyeongnam, 660-701, South Korea